- Pizza: Thursday Lunch
- Garden Volunteers
- Field Day 5/25 Volunteers and Watermelon Donations
- End of Year Carnival (Middle Schoolers)
- End of Year Carnival (Parents)
A list of qualified school service hours is in the handbook. If you have any questions please contact the school office. It is our desire to make service opportunities available to accommodate all of our Red Hill Lutheran families. Some examples of school service projects that are acceptable for earning Support/Service hour requirements are listed below.
Families are encouraged to communicate with their teachers and room parents about ways that they can best serve our school.
• Assisting teachers with classroom activities or take-home projects
• Assisting teachers with errands or other classroom services
• Assisting with the annual Gala / Auction fundraiser.
• Chaperoning class field trips
• Driving students to sporting events
• Helping with on-campus activities: Welcome Back BBQ, Back to School Nights, Garden, Christmas and Spring Sing Programs, Grandparents’/VIP Day, etc.
• Assisting with PTF pizza lunch
• Assisting in the School Office
• Assisting on Picture Day
• Chaperoning at Middle School dances
Please Note: Chick-Fil-A is not included in service hours due to being a fundraiser for students going to DC.