- Pizza: Thursday Lunch (PTF Fundraiser)
- Garden Volunteers (PTF Enrichment)
- RHLS Recess & Lunch Aide Volunteer 23-24
- Santa Photo Day
- Christmas Carol and Dessert Night
Parent Service Hour Submission - Step by Step Directions: It is the responsibility of the volunteer to correctly record Service Hours in their FACTS Family Portal. Service hours are validated and tracked by the school office and can be viewed on the parents FACTS Family Portal at anytime. The office does not enter hours, parents' must enter their own hours. CLICK HERE for instructions.
A list of qualified school service hours is in the handbook. If you have any questions please contact the school office. It is our desire to make service opportunities available to accommodate all of our Red Hill Lutheran families. Some examples of school service projects that are acceptable for earning Support/Service hour requirements are listed below.
Families are encouraged to communicate with their teachers and room parents about ways that they can best serve our school.
• Assisting teachers with classroom activities or take-home projects
• Assisting teachers with errands or other classroom services
• Assisting with the annual Gala / Auction fundraiser.
• Chaperoning class field trips
• Driving students to sporting events
• Helping with on-campus activities: Welcome Back BBQ, Back to School Nights, Garden, Christmas and Spring Sing Programs, Grandparents’/VIP Day, etc.
• Assisting with PTF pizza lunch
• Assisting in the School Office
• Assisting on Picture Day
• Chaperoning at Middle School dances
Please Note: Chick-Fil-A is not included in service hours due to being a fundraiser for students going to DC.