Summer Camp Program
Week 2: VBS June 13-17 | Monday-Friday | $350
Week 3: Crazy about Science June 20-24 | Monday-Friday | $350
Week 4: God Bless the USA June 27-July 1 | Monday-Friday | $350
Week 5: Dinosaur Discovery July 5-8 | Tuesday-Friday | $300
Week 6: Thank You God for Farm Animals July 11-15 | Monday-Friday | $350
Week 7: Space Adventures July 18-22 | Monday-Friday | $350
Week 8: Bugs & Insects July 25-29 | Monday-Friday | $350
Week 9: Camping Fun August 1-4 | Monday-Thursday | $300
Week 1: Master Chefs June 7-10 | Tuesday-Friday | $300
Week 2: VBS June 13-17 | Monday-Friday | $350
Week 3: Underwater Discovery June 20-24 | Monday-Friday | $350
Week 4: Jr. Paleontologists June 27-July 1 | Monday-Friday | $350
Week 5: Music, God Gives us Freedom July 5-8 | Tuesday-Friday | $300
Week 6: Up and Coming Artists July 11-15 | Monday-Friday | $350
Week 7: Jr. Astronauts July 18-22 | Monday-Friday | $350
Week 8: Backyard Explorers July 25-29 | Monday-Friday | $350
Week 9: Young Athletes August 1-4 | Monday-Thursday | $300
Week 1: Sing, Dance & Act! June 7-10 | Tuesday-Friday | $300
Week 2: VBS June 13-17 | Monday-Friday | Full Day $350, Half Day $75 (register w/ church above)
Week 3: Soccer Camp June 20-24 | Monday-Friday | $350
Week 4: Science Camp June 27-July 1 | Monday-Friday | $350
Week 5: Kids Can Cook! July 5-8 | Tuesday-Friday | $300
Week 6: Art Camp July 11-15 | Monday-Friday | $350
Week 7: Engineering– How Things Work July 18-22 | Monday-Friday | $350
Week 8: Good Sports! July 25-29 | Monday-Friday | $350
Week 9: Lego Camp August 1-4 | Monday-Thursday | $300
Camp Director: Mrs. Caroline Elias, firstname.lastname@example.org
Woodworking | Mrs. Sara Bridgman June 20-24 | Monday-Friday | 6th-9th | $320
Photography | Mrs. Tracy Coggins June 27-30 | Monday-Thursday | 6th-8th | $320
Exploring Healthcare| Mrs. Allison Hunter, RN July 5-8 | Tuesday-Friday | 7th-9th | $320
Robotics | Mr. Matt Smith July 11-15 | Monday-Friday | 6th-8th | $320
Cooking | Mrs. Diana Blocker July 18-21 | Monday-Thursday | 6th-9th | $320
Flag Football | Coach Chase Martin & Coach Dave Brenner July 25-28 | Monday-Thursday | 5th-8th | $320
Hello 1st-5th Grade Summer Camp Families -
I am so glad you have chosen to send your child(ren) to Summer Camp at Red Hill Lutheran!
We have planned a summer full to the brim with classes, experiences, inflatables, games, bubble, Legos, crafts and more - all with your student in mind. And it is our sincere prayer that this goes down as a summer to remember - for all good and wonderful reasons. If you ever have questions or concerns or just want to check in with a suggestion, please feel free to reach out.
And now, whether you are signed up for week 1 or week 9 - or any or all the weeks in between, here is the Summer Essentials that everyone needs to know – be sure to read to the end:
- Weekly Newsletters - One week before your child's camp will begin, I will send out a newsletter giving you much of this information again as well as important information specific to that particular week. Please watch for that email each week and let me know if you have any questions - or it doesn't reach you.
- Check In/Out - Everyday a parent or guardian will need to sign their camper(s) in and out of camp. Only someone on your approved list will be able to check a camper out. If you have made arrangements with another parent to pick up your child, please call the office with that information prior to pick up time. Be sure to keep your child home if he or she ever has a fever, throws up or is ill. You can always email me with information if there are ever life events you would like our staff to be aware of. Our goal is to make sure your son or daughter has a fantastic week with us.
- Food - Please send a healthy snack and lunch (full day campers only) with your child each day. (Week 2 snacks will be provided.) You can also send an afternoon snack or add money to your FACTS account so your camper can purchase a snack or ice cream at the Snack Shack in the afternoon during Open Choice Centers. (Non-Red Hill families see the next bullet!:)
- Snack Shack Money - Every afternoon our Snack Shack will be open for students to purchase a bag of chips, ice cream, fresh fruit or another snack. If you would like your child to use this service please send cash each day you would like him or her to be able to buy something. If you have any questions, please contact Caroline Elias and you will see a list of available items in the newsletter each week.
- Groups - Our morning classes will use a rotation model. 4-6 groups of students will rotate to three or four classrooms each week. (Week 2's VBS will have 12 groups.) We will do our best to honor buddy requests.
- Afternoon Skills Classes - Every week there will be a different set of Afternoon Skills Classes to choose from. These will be listed in the newsletter you receive. Please use the link provided to choose ONE skills class for each week.
- Church/Home connection - We love to partner with Red Hill Lutheran Church in this ministry and want to invite you to check out our children's program Sunday mornings. Beth Stoffregen is our amazing Children's Director at the church and she is a resource for you and your family. Please feel free to reach out to her if you ever have questions about the Sunday School or other Youth and Family Ministry programs or events. Her email is: email@example.com
Thank you again for signing up for one or more weeks of summer camp. We are excited for all God has planned and can't wait to spend time with your camper!
Enrichment Program Director
Red Hill Lutheran School
Trust in the Lord with all your heart and do not lean on your own understanding in all your plans, acknowledge Him and He will make your paths clear. Proverbs 3:5 & 6