Red Hill Lutheran School Middle School Summer Camp
For students entering 6th - 8th Grade in Fall 2019.
** Three Unique Weeks **
3D Printing June 17-21 Mrs. Sara Bridgman
Science Fiction and Fantasy Writers’ Workshop July 8-12 Mrs. Carla Chun
Robotics Boot Camp July 29 - Aug 1 (four days) Mr. Matthew Smith
- Half day program from 9 am - 1 pm.
- No Daycare before or after summer camp.
- Please see camp flyers with course descriptions for complete details about each week.
- Limited Space - registration available on a first come-first served basis.
- $250 class fee and $35 processing fee (both non-refundable and non-transferable)
- Minimum and maximum class size apply.
- Priority registration for RHLS 2019-2020 registered students through April 30.
IF YOU WANT TO SIGN-UP for SUMMER, but are NOT a RHLS 2019-2020 registered student
CALL THE OFFICE TO BE ADDED TO THE WAIT LIST for May 1 open registration period.
To register for summer camp at Red Hill Lutheran School: On this form: Pay $35 processing fee per child per submission, pay class fee of $250, and select T-Shirt size. New to RHLS? Arrange a time for a brief meeting with you and your middle school child - contact the school office to schedule.
RHLS also has Summer camp for younger children please sign up here: Preschool, Kindergarten, 1st-5th Grade Camp Registration Form
Volunteer Opportunity for Middle School:
August 5-9 - Forest Home Neighborhood Camp: contact Mrs Caroline Elias at
firstname.lastname@example.org (entering 7th-8th grade - limited number of volunteers needed).
Forest Home Neighborhood Camp - 6th Grade only:
“Make a joyful noise to the Lord, all the earth! Serve the Lord with gladness!” Psalms 100:1
Please contact our Camp Instructors for more information:
3D Printing: SBridgman@redhillschool.org
Writers Workshop: CChun@redhillschool.org (LTarkoff@redhillschool.org)
Red Hill Lutheran School
13200 Red Hill Ave., Tustin CA 92780 | 714-544-3132