PRIDE Hour Submission - Step by Step Directions
Thank you for volunteering your time at RHLS. We appreciate you!
Please submit your Volunteer Pride Hours directly into our student database, Renweb. Here are the step-by-step directions.
Sign into Renweb (using the link below), this will auto-populate the screen with all your personal information. Click on Family Information, chose your name, click on Service Hours, click on Add Service Hours.
That’s it! Now just type in the:
1) date of service
2) select a description
3) hour or portion of hour (.5 = ½ hour)
4) note the teacher or staff member you helped
5) verification – office will complete this field
When you are ready, click here for the Parentweb/Renweb login page.
Thanks again for volunteering!
PRIDE/Volunteer Sign-Up Opportunities: Click HERE
It is the responsibility of the volunteer to correctly record their PRIDE hours and submit them online using the RHLS app (links to ParentsWeb). PRIDE hours are validated and tracked by the school office and can be viewed on RenWeb - ParentsWeb at anytime.
PRIDE/Volunteer Handbook Information: Click HERE for Handbook
PRIDE Hours Program (Parent service hours to RHLS)
At Red Hill Lutheran School, we believe that our students greatly benefit from parental involvement. We believe that families play an important role in building a supportive school environment where students, teachers and staff can thrive. Parent and family involvement is a valuable resource at Red Hill Lutheran School and serves to enrich all of our school programs. Our PRIDE hour policy exists to guide the time and talents of volunteers and ensure full participation at school-sponsored activities. It is our hope that each Red Hill Lutheran School family feels PRIDE and satisfaction when they take ownership in our school by serving as a volunteer.
A list of qualified school service hours will be available in the school office and on the school website, the teacher’s weekly newsletters and in the weekly reminders sent via e-mail. It is our desire to make service opportunities available to accommodate all of our Red Hill families. Some examples of school service projects that are acceptable for earning PRIDE hour requirements are listed below. Families are encouraged to communicate with their teachers and room parents about ways that they can best serve our school.
• Assisting teachers with classroom activities or take-home projects
• Assisting teachers with errands, or other classroom services
• Assisting with the annual Auction-Gala fundraiser.
• Chaperoning class field trips
• Driving students to sporting events
• Helping with on-campus activities: Welcome Back BBQ, Back to School Nights, Car-Line, Garden, Christmas Programs, Spring Sing Programs, Class Act Family Night, Grandparents’/VIP Day, etc.
• Assisting with snack shack duties and PTF based pizza lunch
• Assisting in the School Office
• Assisting on Picture Day
• Chaperoning at Middle School dances
K-8 PRIDE Hour Requirement