Red Hill Lutheran School is getting ready to run our annual online auction fundraiser.
Starting on March 19, 2018, Red Hill Lutheran School will be auctioning off a number of fun and unique items to bid on to raise money for our organization - and the more items we have the more money we can raise, so we're asking for your help.
Give a little and get a lot in return.
Whether you have 1 item or 100 to contribute, your participation is an invaluable part of our fundraising efforts. By donating an item or service directly online, you'll be helping to raise money for our organization, and you'll receive a mention on our site that can link back to your own web page. Personal cash donations being accepted to.
WHAT CAN I DO NOW TO HELP!
1) RHLS "Bidding For Good" (Click HERE for link) Show your support by clicking on the "Donate Items" button to contribute to our catalog.
2) RHLS Personal Tax Deductibe Donation with Credit Card via this link (Click HERE to donate) or by cash/check made out to RHLS and mailed or dropped by office.
3) WE NEED YOU! Contact the school office.
Would you commit to one of the jobs below - earn your PRIDE hours and be part of the biggest RHLS fundraiser? Thanks!
- Item procurement, data input or pick-up
- Item organization and distribution at close of auction
- Marketing the auction (begins as soon as school starts)